Klematis
cheats
Klematis
Rockhopper tracker
Klematis
me, max6545
Klematis
Club penguin

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My custom items,puffles,and penguins!

Grey penguin
White penguin with hoddie
White penguin with blue-ish black-ish hoodie

rainbow puffle with grey penguin
Grey puffle
Golden puffle
New golden puffle

Rainbow puffle
Black and white lei
Bronze puffle
Silver puffle

Golden beta hat


Silver beta hat

Black beta hat

                                                              Aqua beta hat
Mad brown puffle

Aqua puffle

Highlight puffle

Mad purple puffle

camouflage puffle

Dark black penguin
Color grey


Highlight penguin!


                                                          My special penguin

All by me,max6545!
I do update this post a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment