Klematis
cheats
Klematis
Rockhopper tracker
Klematis
me, max6545
Klematis
Club penguin

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Highlights of the music jam party!

My party was a blast even yorkie beak thought so! Here are the highlight pictures!
                                                                      First People found me at the iceberg
You guys were excited to see me!

i'm jealous you get to the do the robot. :P



It was only 3:02 when i saw you guys come

                                                                          You members are showoffs!
Even Dis came!

Here's a picture of his player card

This was around 3:15 when i got this picture

They were watching the penguin band play also


Fishsilly was  there too!

i got a lot  of penguins there 


                                                      you guys were slow finding me
here's a picture of my dancing

I won against  all of you :D (no offense)



You guys scared me and the ninja sticking his tongue out at me

Here's our Contestants!

Golmal5 won!

You guys were awesome for the party

Here are some words from our fans Golmal5"Max6545 your blogging is the best almost better than Chrisdog93's!". And dis told me "Max6545 you're the best blogger ever,but you need to spread the word from friends and family and in less than a  week you will be so famous!" Also Yorkie Beak (comment extended) "You know how to Party Max! i haven't been to a party like that forever!You keep having parties!"

Next time it will be better! And staff you can make a party if you get my permission.

Thanks for all of the comments and e-mails! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment