Klematis
cheats
Klematis
Rockhopper tracker
Klematis
me, max6545
Klematis
Club penguin

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

While watching Club Penguin‘s new video today, I noticed something odd in the content of the video itself. I started reading inside the video and I read “Operation Blackout”. While asking some questions to some friends, most of them answered it’s a new mission #12 Club Penguin is making. Some said it will be a part of the Club Penguin August Party 2011. Take a close look at this image and read it very carefully.


An easy way to read parts of this image is to drag the image from this website, to your desktop. Then enlarge the image but make sure it’s still clear. The parts of the image has some sort of a script in it. Maybe the script is the lines of a possible new mission for the Elite Penguin Force to solve.
Do you think this is part of a party, or a new mission in Club Penguin? Let me know your choice in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment